The importance of showing ID cards on arrival continues to be so important to the residents in whose homes we work. This from Mrs Harman a resident of L&Q Housing just last week.
“The engineer showed his ID straight away and introduced himself – excellent. Friendly, polite and courteous. Left no mess and very considerate in my home – perfect. He took great care to repair the door, very professional. I was very pleased in every way”.
It is really important for us to get this level of feedback, we can see straight away that the things we promise to our clients and their residents are being delivered upon.
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes