Mila Maintenance has appointed Kevin Bowles as Operations Manager at its Folkestone branch. Kevin has a long career working for window, door and maintenance companies, making him a perfect fit.
Kevin started his career as a joiner, before starting his own specialist property and maintenance companies, servicing general building and replacement window contracts. At the time, the business also undertook a 650-retirement property contract for McCarthy & Stone, gaining him extensive knowledge of the maintenance market.
In later years, Kevin progressed his career employed at Zenith Windows, being promoted over his 26 years of employment on several occasions, ending his time at the company as general operations manager overseeing installation operations for the south of the country.
Kevin commented: “I’m delighted to join Mila Maintenance, and provide assistance in developing and overseeing operations of the Kent-based branch. Mila Maintenance is already recognised in the industry as a well-established and professional business, and I hope my appointment in the organisation can help strengthen our business offering to our clients by opening up new revenue streams to support our place in the marketplace.”
Tristan Cooke, Managing Director, Mila Maintenance, said: “Kevin’s expertise being a qualified joiner, having ran his own maintenance company and generally working in the Fenestration industry for 36 years, made him the ideal candidate for this newly created role, and we are all looking forward to supporting him to make his role a success.”
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes