Managing Director Tristan Cooke tells us about the sense of achievement the company feels having been nominated for two Housing Innovation Awards.
“The social housing sector has a proud history of innovation with housing providers and the wider industry constantly working to come up with new ways of working in an increasingly tough environment”.
“The Housing Innovation Awards is all about celebrating that pioneering spirit and highlighting examples of inventive and original schemes and services”.
“Having won the award from most innovative Repairs and Maintenance Scheme last year we are delighted to have reached the finalists stage again this year, and additionally to be nominated in the category for best all round maintenance contractor”.
“It reflects many of the great things our business does, but most of all after 30 years trading, it reflects the fact that we never sit still and are always looking for new and better ways to deliver our services to the social housing sector”.
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes