Mila Window and Door Maintenance Managing Director Tristan Cooke was delighted to hand over a cheque for the second year running to Wayne Hodgson of Donations With A Difference as a sponsor of its Fantasy Football Competition.
The Kent based charity fund raising organisation is now entering its third year of helping those in need of specialist support, and is also looking to commit to longer term on-going support for others in need of help.
It is the second year running that Mila Maintenance has sponsored the organisation’s fantasy football league competition meaning that more money from entry fees can be split between the participants and their chosen charities.
Speaking for Mila Window and Door Maintenance Tristan commented, “as we said when we first got involved with this great organisation we are big fans of trying to involve ourselves in the communities local to where we work, and we are big football fans – it seemed to us to be an ideal partnership”.
“We wish Donations With A Difference every success as they continue to grow and we can already see the positive impact they have had on the communities where they are involved”.
“We work with a lot of clients in this region both individually and through our involvement with the South East Consortium, and this partnership gives us a nice opportunity to put something back in an area where we do a lot of work”.
More on Mila Window and Door Maintenance www.milamaintenance.co.uk
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes