Maintenance Director for Mila Windows and Door Maintenance Dave Cooke has announced that the company has become the latest big name sponsor of the growing Kidsafe initiative.
Designed to enable schools to provide information and learning for youngsters about the dangers in society without taking away their natural sense of adventure, Kidsafe provides information on key issues facing all people growing up today – drug awareness, stranger danger, racism and bullying, and road safety among others.
Dave comments, “much of the work we do on a day to day basis contributes to reducing health and safety risk for children living in high rise environments, or other social housing estates. Joining the Kidsafe scheme is a natural bolt on for us, and we are delighted to be playing a small part. We liked the fact that the contribution we are making is going directly to those it is intended for and we are happy to support those who are giving up their time to try to get these important messages across”.
“It is a great initiative and one which we are delighted to join along with many large well known household names; we would encourage as many people as possible to support the initiative”.
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes