Mila Maintenance is delighted to be the sponsor of local youth football teams encouraging children to actively participate in sport outside of school hours.
Speaking for Mila Maintenance Business Manager Tristan Cooke who plays an active roll with the teams says “it is always good to see children participating in sport for their enjoyment and to develop a sense being a part of a team environment. There is great value for them, and they as well as ourselves get a lot out of it. We are delighted to be a part of it”
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes