Mila Window and Door Maintenance Managing Director Tristan Cooke was delighted to commit to sponsoring Donations With A Difference’s Fantasy Football Competition Super10 for the third year running.
The Kent based charity fund raising organisation is now entering its fourth year of helping those in need of specialist support, and is also looking to commit to longer term on-going support for others in need of help.
It is a hat-trick with a difference for Mila Window and Door Maintenance as the company commits to a third year of sponsoring the organisation’s fantasy football league competition, meaning that more money from entry fees can be split between the participants and their chosen charities.
Speaking for Mila Window and Door Maintenance Tristan commented, “as we said when we first got involved with this great organisation we are big fans of trying to involve ourselves in the communities local to where we work, and we are also big football fans – so it seemed to us to be an ideal partnership”.
“We wish Donations With A Difference every success as they continue to grow and we can already see the positive impact they have had on the communities where they are involved”.
“We work with a lot of clients in this region and have also have a regional office where we employ local staff, so this partnership gives us a nice opportunity to put something back in an area where we have a lot of involvement”.
More on Mila Window and Door Maintenance www.milamaintenance.co.uk
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes