Three garden4me planters have been well received by residents of Shepway District Council in Sheltered Accommodation at Halliday Court.
The planters which include their own built-in self-regulating reservoir to promote healthy plant growth and well-being were delivered to help the residents to enjoy their gardens even more.
Scheme Manager Nicky Davies said “these are wonderful as they are just the right height to work with for those who are less able to lean or kneel, and they need very little watering because of the way they are designed”.
“We are really keen gardeners here and the raised planters are a real asset to us”.
“The garden4me raised planters are perfect for all age and ability groups and with the added bonus of a self-watering system we knew they would be ideal”.
“The plants look great and the difference the planters have made to the appearance of the complex has been really noticeable”.
“We hope to continue to enjoy them for many years to come”.
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes