Working with Mitie Construction Mila Window and Door Maintenance are about to install 176 Sentry Fire Doors for residents at Jim Griffiths and Tom Williams Houses on the Clem Atlee Estate in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
The FD30 Sentry Fire Doors specified by the client will be installed over a 12-week period and will include a range of colour options chosen by residents as a part of pre-contract discussions.
Speaking for Mila Window and Door Maintenance, Business Development Manager Will Chan spoke about the contract “We were delighted to be appointed to be the installation partner for this fire door contract”.
“Our supervisors are fully accredited by BM Trada to oversee the installation of these highly specialised products and our skills and experience will be important during this contract”.
“It is also nice to see that the residents of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham have had input into the colour of the doors they are having installed. Often fire doors are seen as purely ‘functional’ products but the reality is that they are available in a wide range of colours in much the same way as any other door type”.
“On this scheme there is a choice of six colours from which the residents will choose one, so not only have they had a full part to play in determining their safety, but also the aesthetic appearance of their homes as well”.
For more information on fire door installation, repair or maintenance by Mila Window and Door Maintenance click here or call us on 0808 100 8881
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes