Tristan Cooke Managing Director of Mila Window and Door Maintenance was delighted to hand over a cheque to Donations With A Difference Wayne Hodgson as a part of adding Social Value to their involvement in the Kent community.
Donations With A Difference has just completed its first year of fundraising and has contributed to a number of locally based causes including 24 weeks of sports activity for residents of the Chipstead Lake Home in Sevenoaks, and their biggest donation to date which enabled the purchase of a specialised electronic wheelchair for a four-year-old boy in Sittingbourne who suffers from the incredibly rare Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Mila Maintenance’s donation was to sponsor the organisation’s fantasy football league competition meaning that more money from entry fees can be split between the participants and their chosen charities.
Speaking for Mila Window and Door Maintenance Tristan commented “we are big fans of trying to involve ourselves in the communities local to where we work, and we are big football fans – it seemed to us to be the ideal opportunity to support Donations With A Difference and to try and make a difference. We wish them every success going forward”.
“We work with a lot of clients in this region both individually and through our involvement with the South East Consortium, and this gave us a nice opportunity to put something back”.
More on Mila Window and Door Maintenance www.milamaintenance.co.uk
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes