Showing courtesy and respects to the residents in whose homes we work is one of our core business principles. Below is the feedback we received from Mrs Alexia Kelly who we worked with as a part of our on-going contract with Shepway District Council.
“The engineer arrived early, happy and very pleasant. He told me his name and who he worked work. I am disabled and he answered all my questions, and explained thoroughly in easy terms what he needed to do and why. He was polite and understanding I was very impressed. I asked if he could change my door handle from a pull shut to up/down opening, he did this and it took 2 minutes, so no more locking myself out! He left my house clean and tidy. Thank you Peter James you are a very nice person”.
For more information on Mila Window and Door Maintenance www.milamaintenance.co.uk and to see our resident feedback https://www.milamaintenance.co.uk/resident-client-feedback/
- One piece of resident feedback says it all
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’