These are the kind of comments which makes the job worthwhile and which tell you that focusing on resident care as a priority is the right thing to do.
“Mila Window and Door Maintenance are a first rate company, 100% reliable from start to finish, totally professional and friendly which is rarely said of repair companies. Almost a pleasure to have them in our home”. Thank you Mr Morgan one of the residents we have been working with at L&Q Housing.
Thank you too to Ms Serwanga for taking the time to comment “The engineer was very polite, knowledgeable and understanding. I am very impressed and happy with his service. He has so much respect for his client and very well trained”.
Finally, Ms Percival “The engineer promptly identified himself upon arrival showing his ID, very polite and courteous at all times. I am very satisfied with the work, overall clean and tidy. The engineer explained and showed me what the problem was and what needed to be done. Very good service overall provided by Mila Window & Door Maintenance”.
You can see all our resident feedback at http://www.milamaintenance.co.uk/resident-client-feedback/
- Lessons still not being learned when it comes to Fire Safety
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about the importance of Health and Safety when working in high rise
- Tristan Cooke talks about the benefits of Specialist Contractors Vs MSO’s
- Tristan Cooke talks about ‘First Time Fix’
- Tristan Cooke and Kevin Bowles talk about window regeneration as a cost effective alternative to replacement – including Market Hill for Ongo Homes